- To develop members, by precept and example, into a more intelligent, aggressive and serviceable citizenship, and to create in them a desire to participate actively in civic and welfare work in their respective communities;
- To create in every member a personal desire for knowledge and self-improvement, and to develop trust, friendship and understanding between people in their professional and social activities;
- To provide a practical means of forming enduring friendships and good-will among its members in their communities, their country and throughout the world;
- To hold and promote entertainment, instructions, programs and social gatherings in and for the furtherance of the purposes of “Active 20-30 United States & Canada”.
With the productive years of my life before me, with ambitions and ideals to be realized, I accept the following principles necessary in their attainment:
- To show proper appreciation for my community, and to do everything in my power for its growth and development;
- To recognize that friendship is reciprocal and that friendly cooperation is the foundation of society;
- To offer sincere service to Active 20-30 and to fulfill to the best of my ability any task that the organization may assign me;
- To recognize the intrinsic worth of the objectives of Active 20-30 which are the development, by precept and example of a more intelligent, aggressive, and serviceable citizenship, providing of a practical means of forming enduring friendships, of rending altruistic service and building better communities.